※Please read the following precautions before using equipments.
- ・Be careful to handle high-power lighting equipments which get very hot.
- ・Please check if there are sprinklers or something flammable around the
place where equipments are set.
- ・To protect lights from damages,we don't offer shutters & scrims to
be used with
HMI Parlight,Goya,ARRI X, etc.
- ・Make sure that the protection net is attached before turning on the lights
with bared bulbs such as Openface lights.
- ・If necessary,please cover the floor with a protective coating and fasten
the lights in place by wires or ropes.
- ・When you use HMI lights by changing the volume on a ballast,especially
to minimum,please get the volume on the ballast maximum and run more than
5 minutes before turning off the lights.
- ・To prevent from overheating,do not adhere HMI ballasts to each other and
avoid direct sunlight.
- ・Do not stick filters and rain covers to the lights tightly with tapes.
- ・Make sure that the input voltage is 100V,not 200V,when running 100V-Tungsten
and Kino-Flo lights.
- ・Please refrain from lighting continuously at extreme low-angle.it will
cause damage to the lights.
- ・Please make the power wirings sufficient and check the load capacity.
- ・To reduce the risk of electric shock or a damage to the eqipments,do not
disable the power code grounding plug and ELB.
- ・Please use cable protector and barrer-free ramp for other people's comfort
- ・Do not refuel portable generators during operation.
- ・Please provide adequate ventilation when running portable generators.
- ・After wiring,please check the voltage again before turning on the lights.
- ・Tower scaffolds must be erected and dismantled by people who have been
trained and the qualified.
- ・Outriggers must be used to stabilize the tower with more than three working
- ・Do not use any ladders on a tower.
- ・You need a helmet and a safety belt when you work at height over 2 meters.
- ・Please be especially careful not to fall or drop equipments.
※Please contact us immediately when equipments get broken or don't work.
APEX Co., Ltd. Staff：Nabeshima(Mr.)/Oi(Mr.)